- Drain and refill transfer case.
- Drain old gear oil and replace with BG synthetic.
- Flush and fill transmission with Super-Syn synthetic fluid and BG ATC
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform maintenance inspection.
- Replace rear brake pads. Machine rotors to spec. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- Replace the drive belt
- REplace the left front and left rear caliper
- Replace the spark plugs
- Replaced the right front and right rear calipers
- Tested and replaced the left front door latch assembly. The right rear latch is bad as well and will need replaced to get operational
- THE VEHICLE IS NEW TO THE OWNER PERFORM MULTI-POINT VEHICLE INSPECTION
- There was no coolant in the cooling system. Added coolant to the system and pressure tested the system. Tested and Replaced the radiator cap. There was still no heat from the heater. Back flushed the heater
Kyle R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/18/2021