- INSPECT THE BRAKES, ADVISE NEEDS (MAINT)
- MUST JUMP TO START. CHECK AND ADVISE
- REPLACE HANDLES PER ESTIMATE
- REPLACE THE RIGHT REAR DOOR OUTER HANDLE
- REPLACED THE TAILGATE HANDLE
- Checked the charging system and load tested the battery. Replaced the battery, cleaned the battery cables and installed BG anti-corrosion kit.
- Replace front brake pad linings front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pads and rotors. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- Flush brake hydraulic system with BG DOT 4 fluid. Road test for proper brake function.
- (TECH DAMAGED)
Zach O. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/5/2022