2005 Hummer H2CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-09T22:03:10+00:00
- Advise customer to return when issue becomes more consistent.
- Customer states when opening driver door after removing key the radio continues to play, advise needs.
- Exhaust clamp broken, replaced clamp.
- Flush and fill transmission with Super-Syn synthetic fluid and BG ATC
- Flush brake hydraulic system with BG DOT 4 fluid. Road test for proper brake function.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform maintenance inspection.
- Oil level low, unable to duplicate after oil change.
- Removed left Exhaust Manifold, extracted broken bolts. Replaced manifold and gaskets.
- Scanned system, checked codes. Removed and replaced Vent Solenoid. Road tested repairs.
Fred M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/8/2021